Serial entrepreneur, certified copywriter, online marketing success strategist
(a.k.a. your secret weapon)
Your gifts and talents are needed in this world. There are steps you can take to reach the people who desperately need what you offer.
It’s a myth that any market is too saturated. It’s a myth that you need to have a unique way of providing services to be noticeable. It’s a myth that getting crystal clear about who your ideal customer IS will be the key to unlocking your success.
The real key is the language you use.
My mission is to help new and aspiring entrepreneurs quickly build a prospering business by establishing expert status as early as possible.
My Story & How I Got Here
I get it…you’re skeptical. I mean, there are a lot of people out there who tell you they can help you build your business.
Why should you trust me?
To be honest, I’m somewhat of a perfect storm for this type of work.
I have always been interested in psychology. In fact, I have a degree in psychology and I focused my studies in college on social psychology (which is basically the study of why people are the way they are).
Did you know that the basis of sales tactics that work (and still aren’t slimy, even though we’re employing psychology) are all rooted in understanding human behavior? It’s true, and I’ve been studying my whole adult life.
I’ve also been a word nerd as long as I can remember. I’m that weirdo who actually liked diagramming sentences in grammar class. I know…annoying, right?
I started my first online entrepreneurial adventure in 2008 and have been devouring information about online marketing ever since.
I am a self-taught web designer and worked for over 4 years just as a freelance web designer. (You can check out my web design site here.)
And I’m also a Ray Edwards’ Certified Copywriter. Ray is a world-renowned copywriter who mentors and teaches brilliant people how to “write words that sell.” I’m proud to be one of fewer than 50 people worldwide who can tout this certification.
And now I’m here to help you understand how to easily set yourself apart and stand out from the crowd – even if you’ve never gotten one client to sign on the dotted line.
Just like you, I’m serious about the work I do.
You and I are a lot alike. We’re both in it to win it.
We don’t back down. We don’t let fear rule us.
We feel a responsibility to bring the work we do into the world. To show up.
We’re hustlers and hopers…dreamers and doers.
We see a challenge, we face it. Head on.
Let’s do the work that will make you stand out from the crowd…no matter what else is going on in the background.
I can help you if…
- You don’t have a consistent method of getting new customers
- The thought of selling your services gives you hives and you wish you never had to do it (believe it or not, it can actually be enjoyable!)
- You’ve tried to build a list but you haven’t found success yet
- You feel like you’re spinning your wheels and your success is at stake
Wanna Get More Personal?
Here are a few fun facts about me
- I’m a single mom to a fantastic, fun, and funny son
- I’m a part-time rockstar (like for realz)
- When I am trying new things or learning something, I classify myself according to high school classes regarding my knowledge or experience (e.g. I’m a sushi sophomore)
- I love being silly and making puns (which sometimes humors and other times mortifies my son)
- I’ll never feel like I know enough or have read enough books
- Speaking of books, I typically read between 5-7 at a time (there are just TOO MANY amazing books with great information to read one at a time!)